WHAT: 22nd Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
WHEN: February 15 – 16, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
Navigational address: 271 Main Street, Dunedin, FL 34698
WHY: To Support the Arts and Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
Interviews with participating crafters and images of their work are available upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunedin, Florida (December 2, 2013) – Craft enthusiasts will have the opportunity to stroll through isles of unique, handmade art representing a broad range of artistic media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, stained glass and much more. A Green Market will offer a wide variety of quality plants including exotics, as well as dips and other gourmet items. The prices have been set to suit all budgets and range from $3 to $3,000. Admission is free and open to the public.
· 22nd Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
· February 15 – 16, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
· Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts – Handmade in America
· Unique and affordable gift items
· 150 crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
· Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft, stained glass
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.