(Sarasota, FL) November 26, 2013- Easter Seals Southwest Florida, the leading provider for disability services in Sarasota and Manatee counties, today announced the launch of the new and improved www.easterseals-swfl.org site to provide the community with easier access to information on disability programs and services. The new site was built by Brand Eleven Eleven.
The new www.easterseals-swfl.org includes the following site enhancements –
• User friendly design
• Additional resources and information on autism, living with disability, accessibility, and help for caregivers.
• Additional information on programs provided by Easter Seals Southwest Florida
• Information on recent news and events for current and prospective supporters
• Online volunteer registration form
• Online donation and event sign up
About Easter Seals
Easter Seals Southwest Florida is committed to remaining a leader in special needs services – an organization to which individuals and their families can turn to for resources and support with a continuum of care throughout their lives. Please visit www.easterseals-swfl.org or follow us on facebook and twitter to learn more about us.