|Sarasota / Bradenton, Monday, November 25, 2013. With the objective of making Holiday Travel more comfortable, the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is suggesting Air Travelers take a few easy steps to lower travel stress during the Thanksgiving Holidays.
1. Prepare for travel by allowing ample time for all aspects of travel: packing, getting to the airport, checking-in and processing through security. Try to be at the airline ticket counter two hours prior to scheduled departure.
2. If there are questions on what may be taken in checked luggage or through the passenger screening checkpoint, please visit the TSA’s Holiday Travel Updates website:
3. Medications should remain with passengers in their carry-on luggage.
4. Always check with your airline if you are not sure of the departure time, or have any question on the travel process.
5. Check the weather at your destination and dress appropriately for travel.