SARASOTA, Fla. (November 20, 2013) – Arrow Environmental Services, a leading provider of pest
control, termite control and lawn care maintenance services, has purchased 15 pest control companies
in the past year, extending its reach throughout Florida, while also moving the company into Georgia for
the first time.
The largest transaction in the group, a $2.25-million September acquisition of Bay Area Termite & Pest
Control, dramatically grows Arrow’s presence in the Tampa Bay area, adding $1.9 million in annual
revenue and 15 employees. Combined with other 2013 acquisitions, Arrow has added a total of 18 new
employees in the Tampa Bay area.
Meanwhile, Sarasota-based Arrow has also acquired companies that provide entry into Naples (adding
10 employees), Lakeland (adding 15 employees), Crystal River (adding 5 employees), and Atlanta, Ga.
(adding 41 employees).
Overall, the acquisitions, combined with healthy organic growth, are expected to move Arrow into the
group of the 60 largest U.S. pest control companies, based on the most recent rankings by PCT
magazine. Arrow now has over $18-million in annual revenues.
In all, Arrow has purchased 15 companies since December 2012. Here are the companies, with the
month in which each transaction was completed:
– Bruce Pest Control, Lakeland – December 2012
– Polk County Termite & Pest, Lakeland – December 2012
– Bell’s Quality Pest, Sarasota – January 2013
– ServiceMax USA, Naples – February 2013
– Executive Pest Control & Lawn, Brandon – May 2013
– Pest Terminator, Naples – June 2013
– Penny Pest Control, Valrico – June 2013
– Aaction Pest Control, Sebring – July 2013
– Arrest-a-pest, Tampa – July 2013
– Total Pest Management, St. Cloud – August 2013
– Aero Pest Control, Crystal River – September 2013
– Bay Area Termite & Pest Control, Tampa – September 2013
– Stanley’s Pest Solutions, Sarasota – September 2013
– JR’s Lawn & Shrub, Homosassa – October 2013
– Skyline Pest Solutions, Atlanta – October 2013
As Arrow continues to make acquisitions, the company also continues to focus on organic growth and
customer retention, keys to continued success.
“We are making sure we have systems in place to successfully handle our growth, tied to training that
ensures that our quality will remain at high levels,” said Arrow Chairman George Pickhardt.
It’s also important to find like-minded business owners to merge operations with, said Arrow CEO Bill
Hurd. “We only talk to potential partners who are as obsessive about customer service as we are,” he
Arrow is continuing to contact pest control companies, offering ways for those companies’ owners to
benefit as they join forces with Arrow. For more information, owners should call Arrow at (941) 928-
About Arrow Environmental Services:
Building upon a family tradition established more than 100
years ago, Arrow has become a leader in sustainable solutions for lawn care services and pest control in
Florida and Georgia.
Arrow offers residential and commercial pest control for termites, bed bugs, ants, rodents, and many
other pests. We also offer such services as lawn care, tree and shrub care, and irrigation. We guarantee
customer satisfaction, “period.” For more information, visit www.arrowservices.com.