The Leadership St. Pete Alumni Association (LSPAA) is pleased to announce the 2013-14 board of directors.
President: Brian Treby, Treby Law Firm
President-Elect: Joshua Shulman, Wells Fargo Advisors
Secretary: Karen Gonlin, Re/Max Metro
Treasurer: Julio Ramirez, Fifth Third Bank
Immediate Past-President: Tina Fischer, Enhanced Consulting Process
- Rebecca Armacost, World Vision International
- Frank Biafora, USF St. Petersburg
- Leah Bickley, Duke Energy
- Lori Borrelli
- Matthew Frey, Frey and Associates
- Richard Gonlin, Re/Max Metro
- Jon Gotwald, George F. Young, Inc.
- Tee Grizzard, Lassiter Ware Insurance
- Kevin Hohl, HD Interactive
- John Kaddis, Raymond James Associates
- Darlene Kelly, Hillsborough County Bar Foundation
- J. Kurt Petersen , HomeBanc, N.A.
- Ginger Reichl, Pinstripe Marketing
- Susan Robertson, The Birchwood
- Michelle Sanchez, Warren Averett LLC
- Jason Spearsm Peninsular Mechanical
- Kathy Oathout, Emeritus
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- The Leadership St. Pete Alumni Association is the premier professional organization for graduates of leadership programs in Tampa Bay and throughout the U.S. With more than 270 members, LSPAA hosts networking, professional development, and social events. For more information, please visit www.lspaa.com.