|Sarasota, Florida – November 5, 2013 – Grapevine Communications – the area’s leading full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency – announced its commitment to local boards for 2013/2014.
“Our roles go well beyond the creative work we provide for businesses and extends into the organizations and programs that make our community such a great place to live in,” said Angela Massaro-Fain. “Grapevine was founded on the principles of achieving remarkable results for our clients and always giving back when the opportunity arises. By continuing to play active parts in the enhancement of our community, we are able to do just that.”
The following is the most up-to-date list of community involvement for Grapevine’s leadership team:
Angela Massaro-Fain, Founder and President:
· YMCA Foundation of Sarasota
o Gala Executive Committee, 2013-2014
John Fain, Partner & Executive Vice President:
· Asolo Repertory Theatre – Board & Corporate Committee Chair, 2013-2015
· Y Foundation of Sarasota Community, Coalition for Children – Board Member
Gabriele Vest, Account Executive:
· Young Leaders Alliance of Lakewood Ranch – Board of Directors and Communication Chair
· Salvation Army’s “Glitz At The Ritz” – Committee Member
· Gulf Coast Builders Exchange – Membership & Communications Committees
· Sarasota County Technical Institute (SCTI), School Advisory Council – Board Member
· Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Communications Council – Board Member
Grapevine Communications, a full-service, award-winning Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations firm based in Sarasota and serving clients nationwide, was awarded the 2010 Frank G. Berlin, Sr., “Small Business of The Year” Award by the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce. For more information on Grapevine Communications, contact Angela Massaro-Fain at AMF@grapeinc.com or 941-351-0024.