ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (May 13, 2013) – C1 Bank announced today that Rita Lowman, C1 Bank COO, has been elected to the 2013/2014 Outback Bowl Board of Directors. Lowman was one of four new members elected to the current Board of Directors.
“It is an honor to serve as a member of the Outback Bowl Board of Directors and to represent C1 Bank, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl.” says Lowman.
The Board’s principal purpose is to serve the public by sponsoring and arranging the production and presentation of the annual Outback Bowl. The Outback Bowl played in Raymond James Stadium will celebrate its 28th game this season. The game will kick off at 1:00 PM ET January 1, 2014 on ESPN TV and features teams from the Big Ten Conference and Southeastern Conference.
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 21 locations in Tampa Bay, a loan production office in Miami and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT.
C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, includes 30 years fixed, jumbo, NRA and portfolio loan products, all approved with quick local decision making
- Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $23 million, to assist local businesses grow
- Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region’s top SBA lenders
- Emerald Banking is dedicated a team of bankers who serve physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- Association and Treasury Services – providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions