TAMPA (Oct. 15, 2013) – The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI) recently announced its leadership team for the 2013-2014 membership year.
The following members will serve as Officers on the 2013-2014 Board:
• President: Brian Adamski, CFO, American Traditions Insurance Co.
• Treasurer: Mike Delp, VP Finance, Colliers International Tampa Bay
• VP Membership: Jack Davis, Division Controller, FIS Global
• VP Programs: Jim Parker, Partner, Vaco
• VP Sponsorship: Julie Johnson, Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, AVI-SPL
• VP Scholarship: James Doyle, III, Managing Partner, Willis Group
• VP Philanthropy: Randall Lay, CFO, Lazydays
About Financial Executives International – Tampa Bay Chapter
The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International is an association for senior financial executives from public and privately held firms. The group serves over 150 members across Tampa Bay and the Florida Gulf Coast Regions. The Tampa Bay Chapter is one of 85 Chapters of Financial Executives International (FEI). More information on FEI Tampa Bay Chapter can be found at www.financialexecutives.org.