Chef Paul Mattison, executive chef and proprietor of Mattison’s Restaurants & Catering in Sarasota, Florida, announces a five-course wine-pairing dinner featuring wines from Chateau Ste Michelle on Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 6:30pm at Mattison’s Forty-One, 7275 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida 34231. The dinner is $75 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and can be made online at mattisons.com or by calling 941.921.3400.
Five-course wine-pairing dinner menu featuring wines from Chateau Ste Michelle:
• Local Stone Crab black rice, charred scallion, kaffir lime, coconut butter served with an Eroica Riesling
• Wild Salmon crispy potatoes, arugula, pancetta, poached egg, apple-miso vinaigrette served with an O, Chardonnay
• Peppered Pheasant Breast blueberry-corn cake, goat cheese, petite greens, red wine syrup served with a Canoe Ridge, Merlot
• Coffee Braised Oxtail bone marrow mash, smoked collard greens, braising reduction sauce served with an Artist Series Meritage
• Warm Spiced Soufflé with Tropical Coulis served with a Late Harvest Chenin Blanc
Château Ste Michelle is a 105 acre property in Woodinville, Washington and offers award-winning wines from the state’s oldest winery. Our wine guide for the evening is the esteemed District Manager of Chateau Ste Michelle, Joe Guzman.
Mattison’s: A chef-owned restaurant and catering company presenting fresh ingredients, innovative cuisine, and exceptional service while supporting local farmers, culinary suppliers, and the community on Florida’s Gulf Coast.