Named 19th Fastest Growing Company in Florida
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — C1 Bank has been recognized by the Florida Business Journals as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the State of Florida. The company ranked 19th out of the 100 companies at the awards ceremony on September 26th in Orlando, Florida.
“We are truly honored to be recognized as one of Florida’s fastest growing companies. The client focused momentum energizing all of our associates has made this possible. We helped hundreds of new clients borrow the money they need with loans for their business or their family. We helped thousands of new clients save for their future, managing their business or family needs, through our simple yet sophisticated checking, savings and money market products,” said C1 Bank CEO and 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Florida, Trevor Burgess.
Each year the Business Journals ranks Florida’s fastest-growing private companies to come up with the prestigious ‘Fast 100.’ This award caps a banner year for C1 Bank having be awarded “Coolest Office Space,” as one of the “Tampa Bay Fast 50,” and as one of “Tampa Bay’s Largest 100 Private Companies.”
“We are trying to build the best bank in Florida and we are so proud that our message of supporting entrepreneurs and their families is resonating with our clients,” added CEO Burgess.
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 28 locations in Tampa Bay and the coast of southwest Florida, plus a loan production office in Miami, and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess, won Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 in Florida in the Financial Services category. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT.
C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, includes 30 years fixed, jumbo, NRA and portfolio loan products, all approved with quick local decision making
- Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $23 million, to assist local business growth
- Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region’s top SBA lenders
- Emerald Banking products to serve entrepreneurs, physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- Association and Treasury Services – providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions