Clearwater, Florida (September 30, 2013) The Pinellas REALTOR® Organization (PRO) held their Annual Business Meeting on September 25, 2013. Numerous members were given an award for their service.
The following PRO members received special awards:
- REALTOR® Achievement Award: Lora Murphy, Prudential Tropical Realty
- Citizen of the Year: Phil Riek, Future Home Realty
- REALTOR® Rookie of the Year: Michael Lopez, Charles Rutenberg Realty
- Affiliate of the Year: Debbie Kampel-Miller, Wells Fargo
The following PRO members received Distinguished Service Awards for their work as Committee Chairs:
- Pinellas International Council: April Gayle Gausman, Global Lifestyle
- Young Professionals Network: Stephanie See, Results Real Estate
- Affiliate Business Partners: John-Paul Mario, Classic Design Associates
- Public Policy: Tom Shelly, Sunshine Home Sales
- Professional Standards: Roseanna Martin-Hardy, Prudential Tropical Realty
- Grievance Committee: Claudia Riva, Coldwell Banker Residential
- Leasing and Property Management Council: Justin Dean, Dean & DeWitt Properties
- Realtors® Political Action Committee: John Rurkowski, Charles Rutenburg Realty
“Because we are a member-driven trade association, our Awards Committee felt it was important to recognize our members who not only excel in their profession, but take that extra step to become involved in their community, provide leadership, and encourage others to succeed.” said Michelle Powell, PRO’s Broker Relations Manager.
The Pinellas REALTOR® Organization is one of Tampa Bay’s largest professional trade associations, representing the interests of over 5,200 real estate professionals. PRO provides its REALTOR® members with an array of real estate-related programs, products and services, including professional development, legislative advocacy, and business enhancers.