Tampa, Fla. (September 26, 2013) – The board of directors of Leadership Tampa Bay announced today the nearly 60 members participating in its 2014 class. Leadership Tampa Bay is a non-partisan, non-special interest forum for regional progress, with a goal of bringing its members an enhanced awareness and knowledge of major regional issues. This year’s president of Leadership Tampa Bay is Brian Richeson, vice president of sales and service for the Tampa Bay Rays, and a graduate of the 2008 class.
The 2014 members of Leadership Tampa Bay include:
• Jonathan Arellano, Assistant Vice President Business Banking, PNC
• Kimberly Berfield, Director, Government Affairs, WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
• Ellen Boczarski, Charitable Giving Director, Children’s Home Society of Florida
• David Brickhouse, Associate, Broad and Cassel
• Eric Caisse, Director of Investments, Csenge Advisory Group
• Jeff Cowley, Vice President, Senior Trust Advisor, PNC Wealth Management
• Lisa Davidson, Director of Financial Aid Support, Saint Leo University
• Eric Doi, Instructor Pilot, 927th Air Refueling Wing
• Jordan Dorsch, President, Jordan Nicholas Elliott Inc.
• Greg Dougherty, Audit Partner, Crowe Horwath LLP
• Kirsten Fisher, Vice President, Marketing Solutions, WTA Tour, Inc.
• Djuan Fox, Coordinator, Academic Special Projects, St. Petersburg College
• Ryan Gautier, Manager, CQM Advisors
• Denny Haywood, Owner/CEO, Barndollar Financial Services
• Josh Helms, VP of Sales, Laser Spine Institute
• Larry Hipp, Director of Software Development, 352
• Richard Huckaby, Partner, Warren Averett LLC
• Tom Hunt, Attorney, Fowler White Boggs PA
• Mark Johnson, Project Manager, The Beck Group
• Michael Johnson, Director – Managed Network Services, BrightHouse Networks
• Caitlin Kennedy, Client Advisor, SunTrust
• Eric Koenig, Attorney, Trenam Kemker
• Rick Lamphier, Vice President of Park Operations, Busch Gardens
• Ty Lindsey, Sr. VP/Retail Division Manager, NorthStar Bank
• Summer Lott, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Directions for Living
• Suleman Makhani, Vice President, SunTrust Bank
• Alyson Mandeville, Sr. Interior Designer, Gresham Smith & Partners
• Jodi Marshall, Vice President of Instruction, Florida Virtual School
• Richard Martin, Shareholder, Akerman Senterfitt
• Kyle Matthews, Executive Director, Because of Ezra
• Demond McKinley, Sales Manager, Lazy Days
• Corey McLaughlin, Vice President – CRM, TD Bank
• Maribel Medina, Senior Professional Engineer, Tampa Bay Water
• Ana Mendez, Corporate Giving Manager, The Florida Aquarium
• Skip Miller, Senior Vice President Commercial Banking, SunTrust Bank
• Kelly Miller, Doctor of Chiropractic, Miller Clinic for Optimal Health
• Jennifer Moore, Director of Advancement, Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
• Heather Mosier, Supervising Audit Senior Audit Manager, Carr Riggs & Ingram, LLC
• Dan Newhart, Director of Group Sales, Tampa Bay Rays
• Will Newton, Director of Property Applications, Avesta Communities
• Jenn Noel, VP, Treasury Management Officer, Bay Cities Bank
• Ed Peachey, President & CEO, WorkNet Pinellas & Tampa Bay Workforce Alliance
• Tom Procopio, Operations Manager, American Victory Ship
• Derek Pupello, CEO, FORE, Inc.
• Mike Santiago, Vice President, ECS Florida LLC
• John Sarmanian, Recruiting Manager, Taylor White
• Kyle Schroeder, Vice President – Head of Industrials and Consumer Invesment Banking, Skyway Capital Partners
• Dipa Shah, Attorney, Shah Law Group PLLC
• C.J. Steadman, Financial Advisor, UBS Financial Services
• Michael Tolba, Owner, Tolba Real Estate
• Miriam Valkenburg, Attorney, Valkenburg & Velez, PA
• Eric Vogt, SVP, Commercial Banking, BBVA Compass
• Angel Williams, Executive Director, Davin Joseph Foundation
• David Williams, Director, Business Development & Physician Relations, Advanced Healthcare Partners
• Diane Williams, Sr. Instructional Designer/Director of Faculty, Huthwaite, Inc.
• Donna Wolski, Director of Development, Hillsborough Community College Foundation
• Adam Woodruff, Attorney at Law, Shutts and Bowen LLP
• Samir Yajnik, Principal, Blue Lotus Ventures
• Waldo Zayas, Financial Advisor, Premier Financial Partners
The 2014 class was kicked off with a reception on Thursday, September 26, at the Tampa Yacht & Country Club, and the program will officially begin with an opening retreat in October and run through June.
The active class meets one to two times a month for scheduled program days and briefings, and provides learning experiences for its class members by bringing together a diverse group of professionals to discuss some of the Tampa Bay region’s major issues. With a better understanding of regional challenges and opportunities, Leadership Tampa Bay graduates are poised to seek and affect solutions that benefit the entire Tampa Bay community.
For more information on Leadership Tampa Bay, please contact Executive Director Alice Bessette at 813-486-8917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Leadership Tampa Bay
For more than 25 years, Leadership Tampa Bay has promoted the prosperity and vitality of the Tampa Bay region, enlightening leaders to the importance of the area as a whole in the state of Florida. The mission is to engage class members, alumni and board of directors in meaningful dialogue with other business and community leaders to enhance awareness, education and knowledge of major regional issues. The program is designed not only to identify regional strengths and build on them, but to delve into issues facing the region and explore ways to bridge differences.