TAMPA, Fla., September 16, 2013– Enjoy a five-course wine dinner with wines from California, Spain, Argentina and New Zealand while helping fund research for a cure for cancer on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013 at the Columbia Ybor City.
The wine dinner begins at 7 p.m. with a $75 donation per person. Please call 813-248-4961 for reservations, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One hundred percent of every dollar raised will benefit the Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Program for sarcoma research at Moffitt Cancer Center.
Sarcoma is the number two cause of cancer in children.
Wines will include:
• Louis M. Martini – Cabernet Sauvignon (Sonoma, California)
• MacMurray Ranch – Pinot Noir (Russian River Valley / Sonoma County, California)
• Frei Brothers Reserve – Merlot (Dry Creek Valley, California)
• William Hill Estate Winery – Chardonnay (Central Coast, California)
• Las Rocas – Red Blend (Spain)
• Don Miguel Gascón – Malbec (Mendoza, Argentina)
• Whitehaven – Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)
The Columbia Restaurant in Tampa’s Historic Ybor City was founded in 1905 and is Florida’s oldest restaurant. Additional Columbia locations include St. Armands Circle in Sarasota, the Historic District in St. Augustine, Sand Key on Clearwater Beach, Central Florida’s town of Celebration, Columbia Café on the Riverwalk in Tampa and Columbia Restaurant Café at Tampa International Airport. All Columbia locations are owned and operated by fourth and fifth generation members of the founding family except for Columbia Restaurant Cafe at Tampa International Airport, which is operated in partnership with HMSHost. Please see www.columbiarestaurant.com for more information.
# # #
Contact: Angela Geml at email@example.com or 813-248-3000, ext. 17.