The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce is currently expanding its team. The Chamber is a private, not-for-profit, membership-driven organization comprised of over 1000 business enterprises, civic organizations, education institutions and individuals. Our mission is to strengthen our business environment and enable our members to prosper. Our goal is to provide leadership that will help create regional economic prosperity and success for its members in Hernando County.
The Chamber plays an integral role in the health and well-being of not just our 1000 plus member businesses and organizations, but for all those who live and work in Hernando County. The Chamber works closely with city and county officials, business leaders and organization directors and boards to ensure our members and area businesses prosper from the Chamber’s economic initiatives, member programs, and community resources.
We are currently looking for a young professional for the position of Membership Sales Representative. This position is responsible for selling Chamber memberships to prospective non-member businesses by communicating the benefits of the Chamber. Provides detailed information on various programs offered through the Chamber and orients the client to the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter with a professional appearance
- Ability to prospect/cold-call new businesses
- Must have previous sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including all Social Media
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills, detailed oriented
- Flexible schedule / Experience working with a volunteer driven organization
- Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle with proof of license and insurance
- Base plus Commission
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
Attention Patricia Crowley, President & CEO
Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
15588 Aviation Loop Drive
Brooksville, FL 34604