Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Nonprofit
In this session, Benevon Coach, Marcy McNeal will give you an overview of the Benevon Model — a systematic process for engaging and developing relationships with mission-focused individual donors. You will learn how to make your organization more visible in your community and how to identify and cultivate individual donors who are passionate about your mission.
* Date: Thursday, September 12, 2013
* Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
* Location: John F. Germany Public Library, 900 N Ashley Dr. Tampa, FL 33602
* The session is free to attend, please RSVP as space is limited.
* Questions: contact Loren Alexanian at 206-428-2150 or Loren@benevon.com
The Library has the Benevon books available on reserve at its Foundation Center Collection.
Benevon trains and coaches nonprofit organizations to implement a mission-based system for raising sustainable funding from individual donors. This system ends the suffering about fundraising and builds passionate and committed lifelong donors. The Benevon Model was developed by founder Terry Axelrod, author of seven books and several DVDs, including her most recent book, The Benevon Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting it Right. For more information, please visit www.benevon.com.