Parents can set daily alerts for school arrival and departure
TAMPA, Fla. (August 28, 2013) – With back to school right round the corner, MamaBear App announced an enhancement to the school notification feature will be available to the market October 1. The current school alert feature notifies parents when their child is not at school during a scheduled time frame. The enhancement will allow parents to receive a notification when their child safely arrives at school as well as when they leave the campus. MamaBear users set up alerts in their account specific to their needs, making the worry-free parenting app, even more user-friendly.
“Simplifying the safe place alert to an arrival/departure approach reduces the amount of time spent setting up an alert,” said Robyn Spoto, President and Co-Founder of MamaBear App. “And parents receive the added benefit to choose an arrival notice for peace of mind.”
Designed for simplicity, MamaBear App works in three steps:
1. Mom and Dad download MamaBear on their smart phones and tablets for complete visibility and monitoring.
2. Kids download MamaBear and log in with credentials set by the parent. Children are displayed three safety buttons: Check In, Come Get Me and Emergency.
3. Parents can see their kids on a map and customize their alert settings to get the precise information they want among:
• Safe place arrival(coming soon) and departure alerts
• Restricted place alert
• Facebook and Instagram monitoring for new friends and followers, photo upload, photo or post tags, as well a restricted words. Parents set their preferred list of restricted words to receive notifications.
• Driving speed alerts
MamaBear is the first-of-its-kind app first launched in August 2012. It works on a combination of devices using either the iOS or Android platform. MamaBear is currently in public beta and there is no charge for the service. For more information, visit Mamabearapp.com or download the app in Google Play or Itunes.
The MamaBear app was conceptualized in the summer of 2011 as an all-in-one parenting app that monitors location, social media and safe-speed driving. Developed by a group of parents, digital visionaries and experienced technology entrepreneurs with a vision of a world of worry-free parenting. The mission is to create tools that provide parents a peace of mind while giving children needed freedom. MamaBear values safety, family, trust, empathy and privacy.