Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough Counties, Florida (August 27, 2013) – Medical Center of Trinity announces its second annual “Expressions of Thanks” youth art contest to be held from September 1, 2013 to October 4, 2013.
Medical Center of Trinity invites all youth from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of all U.S. military veterans, those who currently serve our great nation and their families. Students are invited to submit artwork, poetry, or an essay. Rules for the youth art contest are as follows:
· Students submitting artwork, poem or essay must be in grades K-12
· Artwork must fit on an 8½” x 11” sheet of white paper
· Artwork must be original and hand drawn/written
· Students are allowed to use color with paint, pens, pencils, crayons and markers
· Artwork should depict student’s idea of saying
“Thank you to Veterans and members of the military”
· No internet art, clipart or cut outs
· Artwork must have the student’s name, grade and the name of the school
printed clearly on the back
All artwork must be submitted by October 4, 2013 to Medical Center of Trinity in one of two forms:
· In person at the information desk at the main entrance 8 am-8 pm
· By mail: Medical Center of Trinity, Attention: Youth Art Contest
9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655
Each participant will receive a recognition certificate.
First place winners in each grade level will receive a $25 gift card.
The grand prize winner will receive their choice of either a bicycle or an IPOD!
For more information call 727-834-4868 or email MedicalCenterTrinity@hcahealthcare.com
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 236 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
Medical Center of Trinity is an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and is recognized among the nation’s top performers on four key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
For more information on Medical Center of Trinity, visit www.MedicalCenterTrinity.com or call (727) 834-4000. “Follow us” on Twitter, or “Like Us” on Facebook.