Tampa, Fla. – August 16, 2013 – Carlton Fields is pleased to announce that seven attorneys are named to the 2014 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Each year, Best Lawyers designates “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Lawyers receiving this accolade have some of the highest ratings in the Best Lawyers surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
The following Carlton Fields’ lawyers were named in their respective practice areas:
· Nathaniel L. Doliner – 2014 Tampa Corporate Governance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
· Edward W. Gerecke – 2014 Tampa Product Liability Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
· Nancy G. Linnan – 2014 Tallahassee Real Estate Law “Lawyer of the Year”
· C. Douglas McDonald, Jr. – 2014 Tampa Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year”
· Thomas J. Meeks – 2014 Miami Corporate Governance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
· Benjamine Reid – 2014 Miami Product Liability Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
· Thomas J. Roehn – 2014 Tampa Litigation – Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year”
· Wm. Cary Wright – 2014 Tampa Construction Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Additionally, Best Lawyers named 78 of Carlton Fields’ attorneys The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC). The firm also received national first-tier rankings in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants in the 2013 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” guide.
About Carlton Fields: Carlton Fields is a leading provider of legal and consultative services to a broad spectrum of business clients ranging from multi-national Fortune 100 companies to start-ups. With locations in major business centers in the Southeast and in New York, Carlton Fields offers to its clients more than 300 attorneys and government consultants.