Hillsborough County is seeking sponsors to help small businesses grow and thrive. Sponsorships are needed to provide business products and tools that will serve as incentives for Hillsborough County small businesses, entrepreneurs, innovators and residents to give their input in market research activities, such as online surveys. Specifically, the County is seeking sponsored items including but not limited to iPads; tablet computers; business software (such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Quicken and EZ Small Business); business equipment (such as printer/scanners and flash drives); and retail gift cards.
These items will help to maximize participation in an upcoming market research effort that will provide the County with insight about what entrepreneurs, innovators and small businesses want and need in from County government order to be successful. This information may help shape decisions about the County’s programs, services, facilities and amenities to support entrepreneurship, small business and innovation in the community.
Hillsborough County thanks its first sponsor for this effort, Regions Bank, and encourages local business and organizations to join in the effort as well.
Sponsorship commitments are needed by Friday, Aug. 23. This is an extension to allow more local champions for entrepreneurship, small business and innovation to participate!
Sponsors will be recognized as champions for entrepreneurship, small business and innovation in Hillsborough County, and will receive recognition for the products they’ve sponsored in:
- Online surveys
- News, email and flyer announcements from Hillsborough County
- The County’s social media platforms
This information is expected to reach:
- Members of Tampa Bay area television, radio, print and online news media outlets
- Members of the public who subscribe to Hillsborough County’s news releases
- Local chambers of commerce
- Local small business assistance providers
- More 13,000 representatives from more than 6,000 Hillsborough County small businesses
- Entrepreneurship organizations
- Patrons of Hillsborough County public libraries
- The County’s social media followers and fans
How To Sponsor
Interested businesses and organizations are asked to send an email or letter of interest, by August 23, indicating the specific items they would like to provide for this effort to:
Hillsborough County Communications & Digital Media Services Department
County Center, 21st Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
For More Information, call Jennifer Hall at 813-276-8368. Visit www.hillsboroughcounty.org/sponsor to see the all of the County’s sponsorship opportunities.