Over and over again, we have found that business owners all across the Bay have had a need to understand how to bid on local government contracts. We have looked far and wide for a person that understood the ins and outs of the 9 counties in the surrounding area. We are extremely fortunate that we have finally found that expert in Gary Teaney. This will be an in-depth look at the Billions of dollars that flow through local government municipalities and then into businesses like yours across the Bay. If you have been looking to learn what it takes to win these contracts and work with the various government agencies, make sure to purchase your ticket to this workshop. The most popular misconception of government contracts is that only minorities are awarded them. If you have a business that generates under $2 million in revenue you can receive a government contract due to your small business. Gary Teaney knows how to win contracts and will show you what it takes for you to do it!
(We recommend you reserve your seat early)
This training is designed to help you:
- Understand how to find local Gov. contracts that can help boost the bottom line of your business.
- Learn how to construct a Request for Proposal that will have Procurement officers saying YES!
- Discover what not to do when it comes to bidding on Government Contracts!
- Learn where the set asides are for the entire Tampa Bay Area when it comes to Gov. contracts!
- Have prime contractors find you on government approved lists!
- Leverage the power of being a small business by receiving the work your local & state government wants to give you!
- Discover the websites you need to know and navigate in order to find the Gold Mine of contracts!
- Ask any question you have during our Q&A session with our expert Gary Teaney.
When: Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
Time: 3:00pm– 5:30pm
Where: Centre Club
123 S. Westshore Blvd 8th Floor
Transformational Consulting for Business
4204 Meadow Hill Dr.
Tampa, FL 33618