Spring Hill, Florida (July 17, 2012) – The H2U Partner’s Club™ will host a new stroke recovery group entitled “I-Pad Users Group for Stroke Recovery.” The group will meet on Wednesday, July 24 at 10 am in the H2U Partner’s Club™ at Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, Florida.
For more details call Renee Payne at 352-263-9265.
The next scheduled class will be held on Wednesday, August 21 at 10 am.
About Oak Hill Hospital Partner’s Club™
The Oak Hill Hospital Partner’s Club™ offers a rich variety of activities and events that focus on health, education, having fun, staying active, and meeting new friends. The Oak Hill Hospital Partner’s Club™ is open to all Hernando, Pasco and Citrus County residents for a nominal annual fee of only $10 per year The Partner’s Club™ is located on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital at 11375 Cortez Boulevard in the building formerly occupied by the Enrichment Center.
For more information call Stephanie Sutton, director, at 352-597-6080.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County (262 acute care beds), is one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 300 physicians, 950 associates, and over 350 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has achieved distinction as the:
· First and only open heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
· First Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) in Hernando County accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First and Only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
· First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
· First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
· First hospital in the region to achieve Heart Failure accreditation with the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
· First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its Hip & Knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
· First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s.
· Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
· Only Emergency Care Center in Florida, and one of only 20 nationwide, honored by the Emergency Nurses Association for its first-ever Lantern Award exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@hcahealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.