– Jamaicaloft, LLC has recently closed on the purchase of a 4,750 +/- square foot industrial building located at 749 N. Lime Avenue in Sarasota from the Seller; Andre P. Dufour. The purchase price was $321,000. Rudi Weiss with Charity & Weiss International Realty represented the Buyer while Gail Bowden and Bruce Dilges with the Sarasota office of Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented the Seller.
– Tamiami Three Partnership, LTD has recently purchased a 10,000 +/- square foot professional office building from Seller, Regions Bank, for $625,000. The building is located at 4161 Tamiami Trail, Unit 301 in Port Charlotte, Florida. Michael Gallatin, LEED A.P., with the Sarasota office of Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group, handled the transaction.
– North Port Tamiami, LLC has recently purchased a 12,016 +/- square foot showroom/office/warehouse located at 12984 Tamiami Trail in North Port from Regions Bank. The property sold for $490,000. Mike Fay with Commercial Investment Group represented the buyer while Michael Gallatin, LEED A.P., with the Sarasota office of Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented Regions Bank
– Akella 6, LLC has closed on the purchase of a 3,200 +/- square feet medical office building located at 3649 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida from the Seller; John G. Keporos. Dr. Jagan Akella, M.D. plans to open a cardiology center and walk-in clinic after the building is extensively remodeled. The renovations are being completed by Raj Mathur Construction & Engineering. Jay Heagerty, CCIM with Wagner Realty represented the Seller while Tony Veldkamp, CCIM, Managing Director of the Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented Dr. Akella.
– Bites On, Inc. recently purchased the 4,096 +/- square foot office building located at 2100 Proctor Road from the Seller, GHILL LLC for $465,000. The buyers intend to relocate their dental practice to the building once it is renovated. Brad Lindberg and Tony Veldkamp, CCIM with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group handled the transaction.