Do you lead with an entrepreneurial mindset? The answer–while important–may not be as simple as you think. When you register for this LDI Breakfast Forum, you will receive a link to take our brand-new, empirically-based assessment tool: the Entrepreneurial Dimensions Profile™ (EDP). Your EDP report won’t give you a yes/no result (you do or do not demonstrate entrepreneurial mindset) or a single score (e.g., you are 67% entrepreneurial). Rather, it will show you how your scores on 14 discrete measures of personality traits and learned skills compare to those of entrepreneurs and corporate managers. These individualized comparisons to our exclusive normative data allow for a practical assessment of your unique profile of entrepreneurial strengths and opportunities.
At a time when entrepreneurial leadership is crucial for driving organizational growth and innovation, leaders who attend this Breakfast Forum will benefit from both benchmarking their current levels of entrepreneurial skills, and activating their latent entrepreneurial capacities.
During the session, you will
• Compare your own results on 14 scales to those of entrepreneur and corporate manager norm groups
• Consider the benefits of your own entrepreneurial profile for creating competitive advantage
• Receive a comprehensive EDP Development Guide with interpretive guidelines, developmental suggestions, recommended resources and action planning tools
• Determine whether and how to move the needle on one or two of your less-developed skills
• Begin to create an individual action plan for yourself, and think about how to create an organizational culture in which entrepreneurial thought and action can flourish
Friday, July 12, 2013
8:15 AM – 9:45 AM
Registration & Breakfast begins at 7:45 AM
$60 per person
Eckerd College Fox Hall
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
To register, please call Megan Watson Kramer at 800-753-0444.