St Petersburg/Tampa Bay, FL ‐ Osprey Real Estate Services announces the completion of the following commercial real estate lease transactions:
FIRST CENTRAL TOWER
360 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
First Central Tower is a 17 story, Class “A” office building built in 1984 with beautiful views of Tampa Bay. First Central Tower offers an on‐site restaurant, bank, ATM, dock high loading area, Internet access through TW Telecom’s Ethernet Fiber, Bright House cable, or Verizon DSL/FiOS.
1. Michele Tuegel Contemporary is a new retail gallery to downtown St. Petersburg and anchors the First Central Tower retail shops on Central Avenue. Michele Tuegel has been a strong presence in the artistic community in St. Petersburg as an arts advocate, administrator, and artist. This fall, she took a leap of faith and, for the first time, opened the doors of her very own gallery. Inside the gallery walls is a beautiful and unique collection of crafts, quilts, sculptures, fine art, and textiles. On December 4, 2012, the gallery ribbon cutting ceremony was officiated by St. Petersburg Mayor Bill Foster and was attended by city officials, community leaders, friends, neighbors, and the public.
2. PC Pal Solutions, Inc. renewed its lease at First Central Tower. This is a technology based company aiming to improve children’s education. PC Pal Solutions provides skill assessments, interactive tutorials, testing, reporting and training and has been a steadfast tenant at First Central Tower since 2003.
3. Osprey S.P. Properties, LLC is pleased to announce that Spector, Gadon & Rosen LLP has renewed and expanded its leasehold to 7,105 rentable square feet on the 15th floor of the First Central Tower. Spector Gadon & Rosen, P.C. represents business and commercial law clients on a national and international level. Representative clients include National Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, LLCs, LPs, Real Estate & Commercial Developers, Venture Capital Groups, Airlines and International Gaming/Entertainment entities. Spector Gadon Rosen has offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Florida.
4. United Insurance Management, LLC has recently renewed and expanded their tenancy at First Central Tower. United Property & Casualty Insurance Company (“UPC”) is a Florida domiciled Property & Casualty stock insurance company located in St. Petersburg, Florida. UPC is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Insurance Holdings, L.C. whose parent company is United Insurance Holdings Corp., a publicly traded company. UPC’s operations are administered by United Insurance Management, L.C., as Managing General Agent. UPC has been assigned a Financial Stability Rating®(FSR) of A, Exceptional, by Demotech, Inc., a financial analysis and actuarial consulting firm. FSRs are accepted by several government sponsored enterprises, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and various programs of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
CASTILLE AT CARILLON
400‐450 Carillon Parkway
St. Petersburg, Florida 33716
Castille at Carillon features a two and a three story building connected by a shared parking garage and pedestrian walkway in Carillon Business Park, in the heart of the Gateway submarket. These Class “A” office buildings contain a total of 104,000 square feet and have access to both Verizon and Bright House cabling.
1. The Cincinnati Insurance Company has renewed its lease at Castille at Carillon. Four independent agents formed The Cincinnati Insurance Company in 1950 and the company has grown into a corporation with four insurance subsidiaries (The Cincinnati Casualty Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company, The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company, and The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company) and two financial services subsidiaries (CFC Investment Company and CSU Producer Resources Inc.). Local independent agents may also represent The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, thus expanding the insurance company’s presence across the United States.
2. Bibi & Brahma Doobay are the new owners of the Park Café, which is located on‐site in the breezeway which connects 400 and 450 Carillon Parkway. The Doobay’s offer many years of experience in the hospitality industry and their café offers daily specials, hot & delicious meals, a large assortment of menu items, and catering services. The Park Café is an inviting amenity to the Building.
3. First Byte Computers, Inc. d/b/a/ Stratos Management Systems signed a new lease at Castille at Carillon. First Byte Computers started as a retail computer storefront in 1987, with a focus on Apple Computers. Over the next five years, First Byte evolved from a storefront reseller of Apple and PC’s, to a service and sales provider to small businesses and schools. The company name changed to Nexus Information Systems and today, Nexus is “A Stratos Company” since the acquisition by Stratos Management Systems in 2012. Stratos Management Systems, Inc. (Stratos), based in Atlanta, was created to be an industry leader in building and managing hybrid IT environments including private cloud, public cloud and traditional infrastructure models in Central and Southeastern US.
Osprey Real Estate Services is a licensed Florida real estate brokerage firm specializing in commercial real estate investments, sales, and leasing & exclusively represents First Central Tower and Castille at Carillon on all lease transactions.