Did you know that once you’ve met your deductible, Medicare covers 80% of your post-mastectomy items? AND most supplemental insurance companies, cover the remaining 20%. Uniquely You, a Mastectomy Boutique, is THE ONLY participating supplier for Medicare in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. Uniquely You will bill on your behalf. Feel free to call with questions or to set up an appointment.
Note: Many other insurance companies follow Medicare guidelines. Uniquely You is in contract with numerous other insurance companies. Call for further information.
www.UniquelyYouFlorida.com or 941-243-3856
Feel free to visit www.Medicare.gov/supplier to search for Uniquely You, and view us as the only participating breast prostheses and accessory supplier in our area.