Seven Icard Merrill lawyers have been selected by their peers in the legal profession to be included in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Thomas Icard and William Merrill were further recognized as “Attorneys of the Year” for the Tampa area – Icard for the Mediation and Construction Law practice areas and Merrill for the Land Use & Zoning Litigation practice area. Best Lawyers has been regarded as the most reliable, unbiased source for legal referrals for over a quarter century. The Best Lawyers®, 2013 edition, is based on more than 4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers submitted by other lawyers in the same or related specialties.
Icard Merrill is pleased to congratulate five of their attorneys, including Thomas Icard and William Merrill, for recognition by their peers in multiple practice areas:
• Charles L. Bartlett is recognized in four practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation, Construction Litigation and Real Estate Litigation.
• Michael J. Furen is recognized in three practice areas: Land Use & Zoning Law, Land Use & Zoning Litigation and Real Estate Law
• Thomas F. Icard Jr. is recognized in two practice areas: Construction Law and Mediation
• William W. Merrill III is recognized in two practice areas: Land Use & Zoning Law and Land Use & Zoning Litigation
• Robert K. Lincoln is recognized in two practice areas: Land Use & Zoning Law and Land Use & Zoning Litigation
Also named to The Best Lawyers® 2013 list are:
• Jaime Wallace, first time selection in the Family Law practice area
• Robert Lyons is recognized in the Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs practice area
About Icard Merrill
The law firm of Icard, Merrill, Cullis, Timm, Furen & Ginsburg, P.A., was founded in 1953 in Sarasota. From its establishment 60 years ago, Icard Merrill has progressively grown and expanded as Southwest Florida has grown, and currently has office locations in Lakewood Ranch and Punta Gorda as well as its headquarters in Sarasota. Icard Merrill is a full-service law firm with legal expertise in business, commercial and construction litigation, personal injury, real estate, land use, family law, probate, and tax and estate planning. For more information about Icard Merrill, call (941) 366-8100 or visit icardmerrill.com.