There is a program available to help residents save money by reducing their energy consumption while stimulating job creation and economic growth throughout the City of Bradenton and Manatee County.
Manatee Energy Assist is a low-interest rate loan program designed to help homeowners save money and reduce energy consumption through energy conservation and by taking advantage of energy efficiency strategies recommended by Florida Power and Light.
Manatee Energy Assist was created through a partnership with the City of Bradenton, Bradenton Central Community Redevelopment Agency, Florida Power and Light, Suncoast Community Capital, with energy efficiency loans provided by Manatee Community Federal Credit Union.
The program is designed to:
- Provide residents with energy expertise
- Introduce residents to savings on their energy bill
- Provide favorable finance options
- Stimulate economic prosperity
- Stimulate job creation
- Serve underserved areas
- Facilitate educational awareness
- Attract outside financial investment and expertise in the City of Bradenton, Manatee County, Tampa Bay region and CRAs operating in Manatee County
If you are a homeowner and are interested in exploring how you can save money on your home utility bills by participating in Manatee Energy Assist visit www.manateeenergyassist.com.