TAMPA, FLA. – M/I Homes’ sales staff walked off with 11 prestigious Million Dollar Circle awards – including one for the Tampa Bay area’s top new-home salesperson – during recent Awards of Excellence ceremonies, sponsored by the Sales and Marketing Council of the Tampa Bay Builders Association.
Tony Mainridge, a sales representative at Panther Trace in Riverview, earned the top Platinum Award with $17.1 million in residential real estate closings during 2012, landing him first among all new-home sales people in the Tampa Bay area. At $10 million in closings was Rosemary Roorda, who is a sales representative at Easton Park in Tampa.
Also in the exclusive Million Dollar Circle were five Gold Award winners including:
• Adrian Fisher, $8.9 million in sales at The Estuary, Riverview
• Sandra Pfeifer, $7.1 million in sales at Creekside Preserve, Parrish
• Ashley Cramer, $6.7 million in sales at The Estuary, Riverview
• Patty Cafra, $5.9 million in sales at The Reserve at Hampton Lakes, Tampa
• Randee Romaguera, $5.1 million in sales at Easton Park/Connerton, New Tampa
Earning Silver Awards were:
• Mark Cutro, $4.3 million in sales at Easton Park, New Tampa
• Judith Gabbard, $3.1 million in sales at Misty Glen/Misty Ridge, Brandon
• Pamela Galati, $3.0 million in sales at Misty Glen/Misty Ridge, Brandon
• Vicki Franklin, $2.7 million in sales at Panther Trace, Riverview
And Gary Gaal earned a Bronze Award for generating sales of $1.7 million at The Reserve at Hampton Lakes, Tampa.
M/I Homes builds in three Tampa Bay area counties. In Hillsborough County, its homes can be found in Easton Park, Bassett Creek, Misty Glen, Misty Ridge, The Reserve at Hampton Lakes, Howell Park Estates, The Estuary and Panther Trace. In Pasco County, M/I Homes has expanded to Connerton, while Manatee County home buyers can find M/I Homes at Creekside Preserve. And coming soon to Polk County, M/I Homes will open TerraLargo.
M/I Homes offers floor plans ranging from 1,500 to 5,266 square feet of living space with bases prices from $175,990 including homesite.
Founded in 1976 by Irving and Melvin Schottenstein, M/I Homes has built nearly 80,000 homes in markets across the country. Aside from Florida, M/I currently builds in Illinois, Maryland, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Virginia.
For more information, visit mihomes.com.