|(Manatee County, FL) –The Manatee Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its 2013 Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
· Immediate Past Chairman – John Horne, Anna Maria Oyster Bar
· Vice Chairman, Community Development & Communication – Jonathan Fleece, Blalock Waters, P.A.
· Vice Chairman, Membership Development & Services – Todd Pokrywa, Schroeder-Manatee Ranch, Inc.
· Vice Chairman, Public Policy & Small Business – Trudy Moon, Air & Energy
· Chairman, Economic Development Corporation – John Rice, Rice’s Appliance & TV and Outdoor Power Equipment
· Treasurer – Kevin DiLallo, Manatee Memorial Hospital
· President – Robert Bartz, Manatee Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors
· Lisa Arrigo-Hoban, L.A. Events
· Arthur Guilford, University of South Florida Sarasota – Manatee
· Sharon Hillstrom, Manatee Economic Development Corporation
About the Manatee Chamber of Commerce
The Manatee Chamber of Commerce, the largest Chamber in the Tampa Bay area, has more than 1,900 members and 5-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognized as the National Chamber of the Year and three time winner of the Florida Chamber of the Year. Its mission is to build a positive business environment while enhancing the community’s quality of life.