In the Taylor Morrison tradition, the community of Sandoval offers a broad range of home designs for homebuyers of all ages. At build-out, the master plan will include a total of 1,523 homes – twin villas, detached villas, single family homes and estate homes. Phase III, the final phase, will be built on the remaining 100 acres available at Sandoval, and will include 4 collections of homes with prices in the high $100’s. Models will be available for viewing early 2013 with pre-construction pricing available now. Only a limited number of homesites have been released prior to construction, so the opportunities are sure to sell out quickly.
Sandoval features vacation-style amenities including a lagoon pool, chute water slide, children’s splash area and reflection cove. The community center is designed with a multi-purpose gathering room and catering kitchen. In addition to the fitness center, sports enthusiasts will enjoy the volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, playing field, and bocce court. Also included is a two-mile linear park for walkers and joggers and a fenced dog park. The collections that are part of Phase III include:
• Ibis – this two bedroom, two bath one-story model features an open floor plan with 1,533 square feet of living space. The master suite is located in the back of the home, away from the flow of traffic. The spacious kitchen off the great room, provides a delightful gathering space. With its two-car garage, screened lanai and covered entry, the home’s footprint totals 2,081 square feet.
Two Palms Collection
• Queen Palm – the popular floorplan has 1,688 square feet of living area. The heart of this beautiful home is the open concept kitchen and great room that overlooks a covered lanai. The design also includes a master bedroom and guest bedroom, two baths and a two-car garage. The den creates a perfect space for an office or hobby room, or could be converted into a third bedroom.
• Sabal Palm – This home is a spacious design with 1,926 square feet of living area. The master suite offers the option of opening on to the covered lanai. The home includes a spacious great room, two additional bedrooms, two baths, and a two-car garage. The kitchen boasts endless counter space and opens onto a dining room with optional tray ceilings.
• Shoreline – This home features 1,856 square feet of living space and a blended dining/family room for entertaining. The master suite has two walk-in closets and master bath. The den makes a perfect office or hobby room. This one story plan has two bedrooms, two baths and a den. Options include a bay window for the master suite and a gourmet kitchen.
• Sandbar – With 2,275 square feet of living space, the Sandbar was built with entertaining in mind. This award-winning 3 bedroom, 3 bath model has a large kitchen with an oversized center island that overlooks a spacious great room which is adjacent to a formal dining area and home office. The three bedroom plan features two guest rooms, each with a private bath, as well as a secluded master suite. The Sandbar also includes a laundry room and two-car garage.
• Gulf Breeze – With a total of 2,843 square feet, this spacious, livable two-story home has two bedrooms, three and a half baths, lanai, and two-car garage. The great room and breakfast nook are off the kitchen. The comfortable master suite is on the first floor, along with a guest room and den. The second floor has a third bedroom along with a large bonus room/optional fourth bedroom.
• Siesta – This two-bedroom, two and a half bath home is 2,253 square feet. The home features a grand dining and family area that adjoins the kitchen. A covered lanai is off the family room, and a breakfast nook extends from the kitchen. The home is designed with two bedrooms, two and a half baths, a den and a two-car garage.
• Coral – This home offers a generous 2,607 square feet of living space with a three-bedroom design, two and one half baths and a private master suite. The Coral also includes a den, formal living room and dining room. The open kitchen overlooks a great room.
To stay abreast of Sandoval’s Phase III activities including development, construction, floor plans, upcoming events, and incentives, register to be added to our Phase III VIP list by visiting www.MeetSandoval.com/vip. To speak with members of the Taylor Morrison sales team, contact 239-282-0416 or toll free at 866-495-6006. The Sandoval Welcome Center is open 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is located at 2307 Sandoval Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33991.
About Taylor Morrison
Taylor Morrison is the largest North American privately-owned homebuilder based in the United States, as reported by Hanley Wood based on 2011 revenues. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes. Under the Taylor Morrison brand, the Company operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. Under the Monarch brand, the Company operates in Ontario, Canada where the Company builds and develops single-family detached and attached homes in both Toronto and Ottawa. Monarch also builds high-rise condominiums in Toronto. Taylor Morrison serves a wide array of homebuyers, including entry-level, move-up, luxury and active adult customers, through its innovative product mix.
For more information about Taylor Morrison or Monarch, please visit www.taylormorrison.com and www.monarchgroup.net.
For more information about Taylor Morrison communities in West Florida, call 866-495-6006 or visit www.taylormorrison.com.