What: Digital Bookmobile National Tour
Who: Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School & The Digital Bookmobile National Tour
Where: See below for details
When: Nov. 15
– The Digital Bookmobile is a high-tech tractor-trailer that tours the continent spreading awareness for digital libraries and eBooks; the event at Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School will provide an engaging experience for readers of all ages.
– Learn how to access library eBooks, audiobooks and more on all major eReading devices—including Windows® and Mac® computers, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Windows Phone 7, Kindle®, Sony® Reader and NOOK™.
– Use interactive PCs and Macs® to experience eBooks and audiobooks from libraries and schools in Florida and around the country.
– Library card holders can also check out digital titles anytime, anywhere by visiting search.overdrive.com.
– Housed inside an 74-foot-long, 18-wheel tractor-trailer, the Digital Bookmobile is a modern take on the traditional bookmobile that has served communities for decades.
Thursday, Nov. 15 (12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (open to the public after 3:00 p.m.))
Campus Center North
The Digital Bookmobile is operated by OverDrive, Inc.
To check out and download digital books and more, visit search.overdrive.com.
For images and more information, visit http://digitalbookmobile.com/Media.aspx.