Eight Pinellas County branches to serve as toy drop-off sites through December 10
Eight First Bank branches in Pinellas County will participate in the 2012 Toys for Tots campaign, a U.S. Marines Corp League program that collects and distributes toys as Christmas gifts to need children in the community.
From November 19 through December 10, First Bank customers and others in the community are invited to stop by the following First Bank offices during regular lobby hours and drop off new, unwrapped toys. First Bank is also accepting monetary donations.
- Pinellas Park (7600 US Hwy 19 N.)
- Plaza (1301 Sixth Ave. W, Bradenton)
- Pasadena (6850 Central Ave, St. Petersburg)
- Kenneth City (5825 54th Ave. North)
- Seminole (13700 Park Blvd.)
- Dunedin (2046 Bayshore Blvd)
- Walsingham (13175 Walsingham Rd., Largo)
- Northwood (3024 Enterprise Rd. E, Clearwater)
For more information, please contact Kathy Carlson at 727-896-1641, ext. 11201.
First Bank firstbanks.com is one of the largest privately owned banks in the country with $6.61 billion in assets and 146 locations in Missouri, Florida, Illinois, and California.