Giveaways, music, free computer check-ups, cool prizes, Lightning-fun, more
TAMPA, Fla. (October 8, 2012) — To show appreciation and provide added values to its members, GTE Financial’s second annual “Memberfest” will take place at its headquarters in Ybor City on October 20 from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Also celebrating the successful launch of GTE Financial’s new brand and its first 2,000-new-member month (both in August), Memberfest will offer members:
• Family-friendly activities, giveaways, prizes, music, food and refreshments
• The opportunity to meet GTE representatives from every department
• Financial education opportunities about retirement, virtual banking, credit theft, and home buying
• Free computer check-ups from GTE’s Techs on Tour
• Free document shredding to help dispose of sensitive documents safely, securely, and in an environmentally friendly way
• The opportunity to meet a Lightning player, the Lightning Girls, and hop on the Tampa Bay Lightning “Fan Zam” Zamboni
• And GTE will be giving away an Electric Car, from Suncoast Electric Vehicles, to 1 of 4 GTE Home Loan contest finalists
Memberfest promotes GTE’s member-focused approach, with such member benefits as free checking and debit, free online banking services, low rates on home and auto loans, comprehensive and competitive business services, and free remote deposit capture. GTE has broken records several times this year for new-members-in-a-month. Total membership is approaching 200,000.
Memberfest will be held at GTE Financial’s headquarters at 711 East Henderson Avenue in Tampa. GTE members who would like to attend the free event can RSVP online at: https://www.gtefinancial.org/about/news-events/event-calendar/memberfest.
About GTE Financial:
GTE Financial is a not-for-profit financial cooperative with more than $1.5 billion in assets and 21 Community Financial Centers located throughout West Central Florida. Chartered in 1935, GTE Financial is locally owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area, serving more than 180,000 individuals and businesses throughout West Central Florida. More information at www.gtefinancial.org.