Downtown Miami will be transformed into the nation’s hub for social, mobile and financial services when Gulf Bay Consulting hosts its Social Mobile Payments Conference on November 7 – 8, 2012 at the Biscayne Bay Marriott.
Attendees from throughout the Americas including North America, Central & South America, Mexico and the Caribbean will gather together to hear from thought leaders, industry experts, visionaries, policy makers, financiers, and advocates from across the spectrum of the social, mobile and payments ecosystem.
Today Gulf Bay Consulting introduced new elements for the Americas event and announced additional companies exhibiting, sponsoring and supporting the event. The company also provided further updates on the conference program for Social Mobile Payments, with newly confirmed speakers including:
• Jojo Malolos, Former President & CEO, SmartHub, Inc. and Head of Smart Money
• John Reed, SVP of Global Architecture and Technology, FirstData
• Andy Kleitsch, Chief Executive Officer, Buck
• Brandy Alexander-Wimberly, Founder, Buyvite Group Pay
• Charlie Wilson, Vice President, Sales, IP Commerce
• Eric Chan, COO & Co-Founder, Embee Mobile
• Vincent Kadar, President, Telepin Software
• Robert Woodard, Director, Payment Services, Acxiom Corporation
• Miguel Cintron, VP Business Development, i2C
• David Kaminsky, SVP Emerging Technology, Mercator Advisory Group
• Richard Steggall, Founder & CEO, Waspit
• Thomas Niedbalski, SVP Business & Client Development, Transaction Wireless
• Barbara Ballard, VP Customer Experience & Marketing, C-Sam
• Cliff Canan, Founder & CEO, Nooch Money
• Rahul Nawab, Founder, IQR Consulting Data Analytics
• Kim Fraser, COO, Mobile Media Info Tech Limited
• Bill Clark, President, Spindle Mobile
• Ulises Orozco, Founder & Managing Partner, CloudShopper
Paybefore, the industry’s resource for Prepaid & Stored Value has partnered with Gulf Bay Consulting for the upcoming America’s Conference. Editor-In-Chief, Loraine DeBonis will be moderating a panel discussion concerning big data in a session entitled “Is Payment Data Worth More Than Payment Fees?” Paybefore’s distinguished panel of experts including FirstData’s SVP of Global Architecture and Technology, John Reed, and other leading authorities will bring unparalleled insight as to whether consumer preferences and ancillary data surrounding transactions has more value than interchange fees to the Americas conference.
“The November event is going to be a hotbed of innovation and inspiration,” reports Meghann Anderson, Senior Event Coordinator for the Social Mobile Payments Conference Series. “We will be presenting Jojo Malolos as our keynote speaker for the event; he’s the Former President and CEO of Smart Hub Inc. and Head of Smart Money in the Philippines. We’re especially excited to have been chosen by the Canadian Consulate in Miami” continues Anderson, “as their good-will ambassador in the United States to help highlight and provide visibility for the Canadian Government initiatives related to mobile financial services. We are proud to recognize the Miami Consul as our Audio, Video & Technology Sponsor for the event and we are welcoming Vince Kadar, President of Telepin Software as a representative of Canadian innovation and ingenuity in the worldwide mobile money marketplace.”
“We look forward to welcoming everyone to Miami to help us explore and discover the tremendous potential that lies in the convergence of social media, mobile connectivity and payments technology,” declares Deborah Burke, Operations Manager for Gulf Bay Consulting. “We’ve outdone ourselves with this event, and look forward to continuing the trend as we build on our reputation, growing with first quality content and world-class presenters.”
About Social Mobile Payments Conference Series
The Social Mobile Payments Conference Series is a worldwide series of events focused on the convergence of social media, mobile connectivity and payments technology. The triangulation of these three separate segments combined results in an even more powerful force that is expected to impact the world for years to come.
For more information on the Social Mobile Payments Conference Series, including details concerning attendance, exhibition or sponsorship, please visit http://www.socialmobilepayments.com