– Triple Sea Investments, LLC bought a 27,920 +/- square foot vacant office site at 5135 4th Avenue Circle East in Bradenton from Bailey Land Holdings, LLC for $150,000. Ken Clanton with Wagner Realty represented the seller and Angela Varga with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented the buyer.
– FD5 Sarasota 4 Guys, LLC bought an 8,000 +/- square foot Family Dollar store located at 2128 N. Washington Boulevard, Sarasota from Rebco Ventures 2, LLC for $1,700,000. Kase Abusharkh with Sperry Van Ness The Kase Group represented the buyer and Clint Conway with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented the seller.
– Bach Danh & Sitha Thach has leased a 2,281 +/- square foot auto repair facility at 2336 Fruitville Road in Sarasota from Canlan Development Corporation. Linda Emery and Mike Migone, CCIM both with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group handled the transaction.
– Golden Horse Enterprises, LLC has leased a 1,600 +/- square foot retail space at 1825 Tamiami Trail in Pt. Charlotte from McKinley Retailsouth, LLC. Riley Hitchcock with The Sembler Company represented the landlord while Mike Migone, CCIM with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented the Tenant.
– Garland & Padelford, Attorneys, LLC has leased 3,206 +/- square feet of professional office space at 2424 Manatee Avenue West, #201 from HJB Properties. Debra Cooper with the Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group’s Bradenton office handled the transaction.
– Airborne Engineering Dynamics, LLC has purchased a 1,911 +/- square foot office condominium located at 2341 Porter Lake Drive, #109, Sarasota from Stearns Bank for $85,000. Dyrk Dahl with Coldwell Banker represented the buyer while Mike Migone, CCIM with Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group represented the seller.
# # #