– Agency receives accolades at prestigious Governor’s Conference on Tourism –
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (September 11, 2012) – Recognizing exceptional tourism marketing, the 2012 Flagler Awards proved to be a triumph for the Tampa / St. Petersburg based advertising and marketing agency and clients with an incredible two out of three “Best of Show” awards and a total of nine top-class honors. The awards, presented at the Governor’s Conference in Orlando on September 5, 2012, showcased Paradise’s depth and talents with accolades across all our platforms of communications including digital, social media, television, outdoor, print and public relations.
Paradise’s clients were awarded two of the top three, “Best of Show.” Collectively, the agency also won two of the coveted Henry Awards and five additional Flagler Awards. Award-winning Paradise tourism clients included Naples, Marco Island and Everglades CVB; Seminole County CVB; Amelia Island CVB; The Mahaffey Theater; The Florida Orchestra and Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg.
“This is a tribute to both our clients and our in-house talents. We are delighted that the Flagler Awards recognized our hard work and innovation,” said Paradise CEO, Cedar Hames.
The Flagler Awards, named for Henry Flagler and presented annually by VISIT FLORIDA, recognize elite tourism marketing achievements of Florida’s countless destinations and attractions. Held this year at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, the awards honor the countless individuals and organizations that help position Florida as the world’s most popular travel destination.
“There is no firm out there that knows more about destination marketing in Florida than Paradise. They know what moves visitors to a buying destination,” stated Jack Wert, Executive Director of Naples, Marco Island, Everglades CVB.
The agency was recognized in the following categories for work with:
Best of Show
- Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg – “Museum of Fine Arts Poster Campaign” (‘Marketing Budgets under $100,000’)
- Amelia Island Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Amelia Island Visitor Guide” (‘Marketing Budgets under $100,000’)
- Creativity in Public Relations – Seminole County Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Something Wild Inside Seminole County”
- Internet Advertising – Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Paradise Coast Orbitz Winter Campaign”
- Special Event – Silver Award – The Mahaffey Theater – “The Mahaffey – Grand Opening Weekend”
- Resource/Promotional Material – Silver Award – Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Power Meeting Planner Gift”
- Mobile Marketing – Bronze Award – Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “New York City Mobile Campaign”
- Out-of-home – Bronze Award – Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg – “Museum of Fine Arts Poster Campaign”
- Mixed Media Campaign – Bronze Award – The Florida Orchestra – “Florida Orchestra Campaign”
About: Paradise is a strategic, creative communications, digital and entertainment company created for the digital and social media age. Recognized as one of the country’s premier travel, leisure and lifestyle marketing companies, Paradise dramatically expanded its operation and client base to offer a combination of creativity, innovation, technology, and film/video production that few other agencies can even reach for. With a unique combination of advertising, public relations, digital, social media, and branded entertainment, Paradise provides integrated 360-degree marketing and communications campaigns including interactive experiences, web content creation, mobile apps, television, cinema and online branded videos. Information is available at www.ParadiseAdv.com.