Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Tampa Bay to Host Women in Transportation Event
TAMPA, Fla. (February 23, 2017) – The Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Tampa Bay and Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) will host a breakfast meeting on February 23, 2017 from 8:00am-10:30am, featuring the following speakers:
• Kim Debosier, Vice President of Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc. as moderator
• Lucia Garsys, Chief Development and Infrastructure Services Administrator of Hillsborough County
• Jean Duncan, Director of Transportation and Stormwater Services at City of Tampa
• Sue Chrzan, Director of Public Affairs and Communications at Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority
• Janet Zink, Assistant Vice President of Media & Government Relations at Tampa International Airport
“These women represent some of the respected names in transportation in the region, and this panel is sure to be full of fascinating and useful information,” said president Jessica Ciccarelli of the workshop.
About SMPS Tampa Bay
The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Tampa Bay is the only organization in the Tampa Bay area devoted to providing members in professional services industries with opportunities for education, networking with other A/E/C professionals, and career development. By organizing presentations, panel discussions, socials, coffee meet-ups, and educational webinars, SMPS Tampa Bay hopes to serve the best interests of its members. Learn more at www.smpstampabay.com.